- Ottoman sleeper: 30" h x 48" w x 28" d
- Large ottoman not only provides ample seating, but also offers a comfortable fold out...
- Dark espresso faux leather upholstered multipurpose furniture ottoman sleeper, fold bed...
- Easy storage. light assembly required. 2" foam mattress ready to use in seconds
- ✅MODERN STYLISH DESIGN: Minimal design with single color cushion cover and black metal...
- ✅HIDDEN FOLD OUT BED: A conveniently hidden fold out bed, this ottoman can be folded out...
- Set includes: One (1) bench
- Materials: Vinyl
- [Durable and Soft] High-density foam and breathable leather micro fabric are durable yet...
- [Easy to Clean, Ready for Life] The waterproof slipcover to be cleaned easily, quickly and...
Decoration Ideas For Brown Folding Ottomans
Brown is a color that is pretty easy to match and decorate. You have a range of different colors that you could try.
Color Matching With Light Colors
Brown goes really well with ivory or off white colors. It will give your home a sense of homely and modern contemporary feel. However, if you want to go with something that brings full comfort and coziness, you could try dark brown colors to contrast with the lighter colored furniture and room.
You can also try yellow, light gray, and orange to go with your brown folding ottoman bed. Furniture that is made out of wood and more natural / naturesque materials especially will go really with brown ottomans.
Color Matching With Dark Colors
Brown is very versatile with darker colors compared with other types of colors. Maroon, dark red, dark gray, and off black go really well with brown.
Materials such as animal hide, leather, and fur are great choice if you are decorating with darker colors. Think of a cabin kind of feel that is cozy and homely.
Color Matching With Neutral Colors
Neutral colors are a bit tricky for brown. You need to use brown colors sparingly and not let take the overall weight of the room. Lighter shades of brown are great decorative colors that will match, so an ottoman bed / table in the middle of the living room might look very nicely.
Why Buy Brown Folding Ottoman Sleeper Guest Bed?
If you need multifunctional and multi-use furniture that not only can act as a bed, but as a foot stool, table, decoration piece, and much more, you should consider buying a folding ottoman sleeper guest bed
There are various advantages to owning one, and you can do a lot with a piece of a multi-functional ottoman.
Folding ottoman beds, cost around $150 – $400 depending on the style. Considering what 5 in 1 ottoman beds can do, it’s a bargain and can look great in addition to the other furniture in the room.
It can act as a small coffee table, a foot rest, decoration piece, a sofa, etc. If you consider the costs of getting separate furniture for each individual piece, you are actually saving 2-3 the amount.
- A small stool – $50
- Foldable bed – $200
- Coffee table – $50
- Reading chair – $200
- Decoration piece – $100
5 in ottoman beds are incredibly versatile, but it does not take a whole lot of space. When folded, it is about the size of a crate or a packing box.
If you live in a small studio, or if you wish to have a bed that you can move around easily in your house, folding ottomans are great!
It takes less than a few minutes to either set things up or put it away. The design is specifically made so that almost anyone can do it.
Decorate Your Home
When put in the right place, it can look amazingly stylish and goes well with a lot of furniture. If you are considering purchasing one, grey is probably the best color choice. It can go along with almost anything from dark rooms to brightly colored ones.
There are a few places you can put the ottoman for the most aesthetic look
- In the middle of the living room – When you don’t have something in the middle of the living room, especially on top of a rug, It looks a bit empty and boring. You can either purchase a small coffee table, but why not kill two birds with one stone? Get a bed also a coffee table!
- As an end table – If you have couch or something to fill out the corners or hide any outlets, you can place your 5 in 1 ottoman where you want it. Usually, they are about 30 – 40 pounds, so an adult should be able to move around without much trouble.
- Next to a couch – If you perhaps get Diophros or Venonda brand, they look great as a reading chair. It can go along great next to the main couch.
Invite Guests Over
Folding ottomans make it so easy for guests to come and go. Most ottoman beds come with comfy cushions that can serve as a decent bed. Though these can’t replace real sleeping beds, sleeping on these for a few days will feel very comfortable, much better than sleeping on the floor or an inflatable mattress.
While these are made for 1 adult person there are wider sizes that could accommodate 2 slim individuals.
Are Brown Folding Ottoman Sleeper Guest Beds Easy to Clean?
Unlike beds with huge mattresses, you can actually remove the cushions in smaller pieces and clean them.
Cleaning the blankets and comforters should be fairly straightforward, but when cleaning the cushion, it’s better to spot clean stains and vacuum with a special hose to remove any dust. Or just take the small pieces of cushions and give them a good whack out on your backyard.
Cleaning Ottomans and cushions is a simple process, but there are a few instances which you need to be careful and spend a little more time doing the right thing.
Cleaning Ottoman Cushions With Inserts
These will mostly be smaller Ottomans specifically made for patio outside or for camping. They should come with Ottoman cushion covers, and cleaning them is pretty easy.
After you remove the cover, you can clean it with the washer set on low tumble and cold water.
For the insert, head out to your backyard and give it a few slaps to let any dust out. Lastly, vacuum the cushion and you are all done.
1. Vacuuming – Removing Dust
You will need a higher wattage vacuum with strong suction power.
Attach the head to vacuum specifically designed for sucking and removing dust embedded deep within furniture and ottomans.
Go slowly and press deeply to get a thorough cleaning.
2. Apply Baking Soda
Baking soda gets rid of bad odor. Apply some baking soda on your Ottoman and let it sit 20-30 minutes. If you want a deep and thorough cleaning, be liberal with the amount of baking soda and apply it well.
After waiting 20-30 minutes, vacuum away the baking soda.
3. Removing Stains
Depending on what type of material your Ottoman is you have to be careful about what kind of detergent you use.
Check the care tag on the ottoman for a care code or for specific cleaning instructions, as these vary based on the type of fabric covering the piece.